Refunds & Returns
- Our returns policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and returned to us in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Return Address: 59-61 Lant Street, London, SE1 1QN.
- We do not refund the postage cost of returns.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges - defective or damaged goods
- We are happy to replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
- You have the option to replace it with the same item which we will send out to you or have a credit issued against a future purchase.
- You may be asked to send a defective product back to us for analysis. If we confirm the item as defective, the cost to you of sending it back will be refunded.
Right to Cancel
- As a consumer you have statutory rights in relation to your purchase - please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Return of Gifts
- If you receive a product from Lant Street Wine as a gift, shipped directly to you, and you wish to return it please follow the returns procedure above. You will then receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- If you have not received the items you ordered, or a part of your order is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7357 7788.