Standard UK delivery (3-5 business days)
- £15.00 per delivery to addresses in the UK Mainland
Orders placed before 12pm will be despatched on the same day; orders received after 12pm will be despatched the following business day.
Other delivery options
If you have any specific requests or urgent delivery needs, such as Saturday delivery, please contact us directly at email@example.com or on 020 7357 7788.
Where we deliver
- We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Delivery to addresses on islands or in remote areas of the UK mainland may incur extra cost and take longer to arrive.
When we deliver
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm.
- There are no deliveries on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Delivery on Saturday or out of hours can be arranged for an extra charge.
What if I'm not in when you deliver?
- If the recipient isn't in, our courier (Parcelforce) will leave a card confirming that they've tried to deliver your parcel and it will be held at your local post office.
- Please find help and advice from Parcelforce here.
What if only part of my order has arrived?
- If there are any items missing from the order as detailed in your order confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 020 7357 7788.
All delivery charges will be shown at checkout, before and after confirmation of your order, and include VAT at current ruling rate.